Print erotica zine from San Diego, late 1990s.Poetry, very short stories, drawings and artistic photos. Contributors to this edition and subsequent issues included Jim Frakes, Frank Reed, Tabatha Haasen and yours truly.
This retro-styled zine featured drawings and photos of 1950s housefraus disciplining and spanking naughty husbands. It had articles with titles like "Spanking Tools and Techniques" and "Training the Obedient Husband : Her Valentine's Day". I had a story published in one of the issues about an errant boyfriend who was tied to a bed and spanked into obedience by his dom girlfriend. Retro Systems sold official WHAP hairbrushes (not for beauticians) and also published Modern Goddess magazine (For Men Who Worship Women). The whole domineering housefrau thing was played for laughs, though I'm sure some people found it titillating as well.
- Slums Off Hollywood Boulevard
- Trashy Lingerie (Un) Dresses Celebrities for Halloween
- Dark Chocolate May Be Good for Your Child's Asthma
- 6 Tips to an Asthma Safe Barbecue
- Bacteria Exposure in Early Childhood: Does it Protect Children from Asthma?
- John F. Kennedy : Overcoming Asthma, Addison’s Disease and More to Become One of the 20th Century’s Greatest Men