Every year, self-help gurus publish a seemingly unlimited number of articles, books and blog posts about how to live a better life. I suppose all of us find a few articles that really hit home for our particular situations, that give us an epiphany about our own lives and behaviors. This blog post provided me with one of this year's many aha moments. Sometimes we get used to living a certain way, accepting certain situations, or doing things the same way over and over again. In cognitive therapy, they refer to it as "automatic thoughts." Sometimes I think the problem lies not so much with the actual situation you find yourself in, but the way you act and think in regards to it. Thinking and acting differently will change the results you get, raise your vibrations and set about a chain of events that will raise your standards before you even realize it.
- Slums Off Hollywood Boulevard
- Trashy Lingerie (Un) Dresses Celebrities for Halloween
- Dark Chocolate May Be Good for Your Child's Asthma
- 6 Tips to an Asthma Safe Barbecue
- Bacteria Exposure in Early Childhood: Does it Protect Children from Asthma?
- John F. Kennedy : Overcoming Asthma, Addison’s Disease and More to Become One of the 20th Century’s Greatest Men